The AWS is for you if you're interested in…
We welcome you to joining us! Membership is open to anyone who wants to learn more about wine. All levels of wine experience are welcome.
Your AWS membership card opens the door to:
– Unique, exciting and informative wine tastings and other local chapter events, based on what you want to learn, not what the local retailer wants to sell
– Recognition when visiting wineries and wine-related businesses
– Discounts and/or free tastings at wineries
– WSET discounts
– Protection by the $1 million liability insurance AWS provides for attendees at official chapter events*
– AWS Wine Journal magazine
– AWS News e-newsletter
– AWS National Conference held in a different US region each year
– AWS National Tasting Project
– Amateur and Commercial Wine Competitions
– Wine cruises
– Online discussion forums for general members and amateur winemakers
– Annual AWS vintage chart
– AWS Wine Judge Certification Program, the only one of its kind in the US
– Super Tasting Series sessions at the national conference
– Online educational materials
Annual (calendar year) Membership- dues are $62 per household or $49 for an individual membership.
Half Year Membership (after July 1 only)- dues are $35 per household or individual. For new members only.
Professional Memberships are offered to those in the wine industry. Entitles your business to special listings in AWS publications and a membership wall plaque for display. Cost is $85.
Student for new members 21-30 who are enrolled as full time college students. Cost is $25
Lifetime Membership, at a cost of $950, includes a second member of same household at no additional cost.